DIGNIFY AFRO BEAUTY “MY KIND OF NATURAL” SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN 2021
You can enter the competition by:
Sharing the Dignify videos to your story, tag 3 or more friends & tag Dignify – (Facebook and Instagram)
Upload your video & tag Dignify – (Facebook and Instagram)
WhatsApp your hair story or video – Share to WhatsApp number 063 487 7305
Email your hair story or video – Share to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us your hair story by filling in the form below.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is DIGNIFIED CX (“the Promoter”), TRADING AS Dignify Afro Beauty.
- The Dignify Afro Beauty “#DGINIFYAFROHAIRDIARIES” Social Media Campaign 2021” (“the Competition”) will commence on 01 February 2021 at (12 Noon and will end on 14 March 2021 at 23h59. Any entries received on the last day after midnight will be invalid and will not be considered.
- The Competition is only open to the general public. Employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of the Promoter or its subsidiaries, their immediate family members, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly or indirectly affiliated with the Promoter or any person directly or indirectly involved with the devising, production, management or marketing of the Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
- By entering the Competition, the Participants accept these terms and conditions (“the Rules”) and agree to abide by them. Any Participant may request to be furnished with a copy of the Rules at no cost by emailing such request to email@example.com.
- Prize winners must reside in South Africa.
- Participants stand a chance to win the prizes following over 6 weeks of the competition:
- Week 1: Dignify Shampoo, Dignify Hair Conditioner and cosmetic bag valued at R370
- Week 2: Dignify Leave-in conditioner, Dignify Hair Shine Lotion and satin bonnet valued at R360
- Week 3: Dignify Deep Masque, Dignify Leave-in Hair Conditioner and detangling brush valued at R570
- Week 4: Dignify Deep Masque, Dignify Hair Shine Lotion and satin pillowcases valued at R510
- Week 5: Dignify Pre-Wash, Dignify Hair Shampoo and Dignify Hair Conditioner valued at R420
- Week 6: Grand prize: Full Dignify product range, cosmetic bag, satin bonnet, detangling brush, satin pillowcases and free hair consultation all prizes valued at R1870
- The Free hair consultation is worth R250 and includes:
- Winner shares hair journey i.e., what works and key challenges.
- Dignify Afro Beauty conducts a hair assessment which includes determining porosity levels, texture etc.
- Dignify Afro Beauty offers hair advice such as braiding and unbraiding techniques.
- Includes a hair shampoo, conditioning and styling including hair trim if require. Hairstyling includes a basic protective style excludes any hair extensions.
- Dignify Afro Beauty will help the client work out their own hair routine going forward and educate on hair care procedures.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exchange the prize for another of equal or greater value, should the circumstances require this.
- In order to qualify to win the prizes, Participants must do the following:
- Share all the DignifyAfrobeauty videos to their story, tag 3 or more friends & tag Dignify – (Facebook and Instagram)
- Upload their video & tag Dignify Afrobeauty – (Facebook and Instagram)
- Share influencer video & tag DignifyAfrobeauty – (Facebook and Instagram) OR
- WhatsApp their hair story or video – Share to WhatsApp number 063 487 7305 OR
- Email their hair story or video – Share to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly winners and grand prize winners shall be chosen based on judging criteria as per the discretion of Dingify Afrobeauty. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard. 1 winner will be chosen with 1 runner up.
- The winners will be contacted via their method of entry i.e. Instagram, Facebook, email or WhatsApp. Should the winner not be contactable any and all reasonable steps are taken in order to contact the winner, within the prescribed period of time (24 hours), then the winner will be automatically disqualified and the runner up will be notified as the winner.
- The winner will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of prize and maybe requested a photo and identified in any media, which is inclusive of but not limited to television, radio, print publications and online sites in which the Competition receives exposure and for future marketing initiatives with the understanding that the winner may decline such an invitation.
- Participants enter the Competition entirely at their own risk. The Promoter and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, cannot be held responsible or liable for any accident, injury, harm or loss suffered by any person or entity as a direct or indirect result of entering the Competition or suffered as a direct or indirect result of the utilisation in any way whatsoever of the prize won in terms of the Competition.
- Participants hereby agree to release and indemnify the Promoter and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and subsidiaries and hold it harmless against any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in the Competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
- All taxes, insurances, and/or other expenses resulting from or relating to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated. From date of transfer of ownership any and all risk in the prize will pass to the winner and it will be the winner’s sole responsibility to take out the necessary insurance in respect of the pr
- Competition artwork is for illustrative purposes only. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Competition Rules if such amendment is necessary from a practical or fairness point of view. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- The above Rules are severable. This means that if any one rule is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining Rules will still apply.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above Rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the Participant.