Deep Condition your hair at least once a month in Winter. Steps to follow to deep condition:
- Undo your hair and detangle as much as you can.
- Apply the prewash solution on your dirty hair. Leave it for a minimum of 20 minutes or overnight.
- Shampoo your hair (in winter we suggest a 2in1 shampoo and conditioner) to reduce the time under water. While your hair has shampoo only, detangle hair section by section using your hands. When the hair has conditioner you can use a wide tooth comb to detangle.
- Condition your hair if you are not using the 2in1 shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply deep masque conditioner, apply cling wrap on your hair and wear a warm head cover and leave it in for minimum of 20 minutes, the rinse it off.
- Apply leave-in conditioner, section by section and rub the conditioner in your hair until white lotion is invisible.
- Then warm the scalp and hair oil in warm water and apply on your scalp and hair and cover with a silk doek and warm hat for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Then style as you wish.